Favlets for WCAG 2.1
WCAG 2.1 SC 1.3.5 Input Purpose
- Use the Autocomplete Attribute Favlet to show autocomplete attributes associated with input fields to know which fields use this technique to meet the success criteria.
WCAG 2.1 SC 1.4.10 Reflow
- Use the Show Width and Scale Favlet to show the window width when you resize the window to test for content and functionality available in 320 CSS pixel viewport widths.
WCAG 2.1 SC 1.4.12 Text Spacing
- Use the Text Spacing Favlet to apply the maximum spacing and determine if all content and functionality is available and not cutoff.
WCAG 2.1 SC 2.5.3 Label in Name
- Use the ARIA Name Calculation Favlet to show the accessible name for each interface element to ensure it includes the visible text or image of text associated with the control.
WCAG 2.1 SC 4.1.3 Status Messages
- Use the ARIA Favlet to locate elements that lack ARIA roles such as status and log by displaying which roles are associated with page elements.