Difference between revisions of "Random Testing RJ"
|Line 154:||Line 154:|
Revision as of 14:45, 4 January 2019
Use your phone's camera to deposit checks anytime, anywhere. Simply:
- Select the account to use for your deposit.
- Enter the amount.
- Take a photo of the front and back of your endorsed check.
- Submit your deposit.
Mobile deposited funds are available on the day after the deposit credit date, unless a hold is applied. If a hold is applied, you'll be notified.
For example, funds deposited on Monday before 9 pm Pacific Time will be available Tuesday. Funds deposited on Monday after 9 pm will be available Wednesday.Status in Account Activity
You can view the status of your deposit in the Account Activity for the appropriate account.
You will know that your deposit amount is available when the amount appears in your available balance.Hold notifications
When a hold is applied on any portion of your deposit, you will receive a notification that provides details on the amount held and when it will be available.
A deposit is held when funds are posted to your account but are not immediately available to cover debits or withdrawals. Common reasons include:
- Large deposit amount
- Frequent overdrafts
- Deposited check returned unpaid
- Indications a deposited check may not be paid
Before you take your check photos:
- Sign the back of your check
- Write "For Mobile Deposit at Wells Fargo Bank Only" below your signature. (Or if available, check the box that reads: "Check here if mobile deposit".)
For best results:
- Place check on a dark colored surface that's not reflective and is well lit.
- Position camera directly over the check (not angled).
- Fit all 4 corners inside the guides.
You can deposit checks payable in U.S. dollars and drawn at any U.S.-based bank, including personal, business, and most government checks. Checks must be payable to, and endorsed by, the account holder.
The following are not eligible for Mobile Deposit: international checks, U.S. savings bonds, U.S. postal money orders, MoneyGram, remotely created checks (whether in paper form or electronically created), convenience checks (checks drawn against a line of credit), and cash.
Deposits made Funds are available Before 9 pm Pacific Time business days On the next day after your deposit After 9 pm Pacific Time business days On the day after the deposit credit date Non-business days On the day after the deposit credit date
Business days are Monday - Friday except federal holidays.
The deposit credit date is provided on the confirmation screen and in your email confirmation.
There is currently no fee to use Mobile Deposit.
After completing your mobile deposit:
- Write "Mobile deposit" and the date on the front of your check.
- Store it in a safe place for 5 days, and then destroy it. Five days is enough time in case the original check is required for any reason.
For help with mobile deposits, call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Or tweet us @Ask_WellsFargo
TDD for hearing impairments
You can review the Wells Fargo Mobile Deposit Service section in the Online Access Agreement.
Random Testing - Not accessible examples
What are the test results?