WCAG 2.1 Criteria that need to be tested on mobile devices
Note: These are draft recommendations are provided as-is and subject to change without notice.
This page contains the WCAG 2.1 success criteria (at Level A and AA) and conformance requirements for web content that need to be tested on a mobile device. The list is limited as many criteria either can be tested on the desktop/laptop or may not be applicable -- for example SC 1.4.10 Reflow -- because mobile browsers don't support reflow.
- WCAG Conformance Requirement - Full Pages - page variations (when specific automatically created variations cannot be presented on desktop/laptop)
- WCAG Conformance Requirement - Accessibility Support - Implementation techniques that supports Assistive technology used on mobile devices such as Talkback, VoiceOver, and switch control.
- SC 1.3.4 Orientation
- SC 2.5.1 Pointer Gestures (only when touch gestures are offered that are different from mouse pointer gestures)
- SC 2.5.2 Pointer Cancellation (only when touch gestures are offered that are different from mouse pointer gestures)
- SC 2.5.4 Motion actuation